Wow! Q3 2010 was huge by every measure. Tons of updates to the Telerik toolbox. Tons of new demos, blogs, help documents, and videos. And tons of you joined us for the Q3 2010 Webinar Week! Last week we hosted 9 live webinar events to help introduce you to the Q3 2010 bits, concluding with Friday's special event that showcased the Telerik tools working together, highlighting how the toolbox can make you productive at all points in the software development lifecycle.
If you were unable to join the live webinar week, or if you missed an event, don't worry! All of the live events were recorded and are making their way to Telerik TV right now. Catch any of the webcasts on-demand using these handy links:
- What's New in Q3 2010 Overview Video (not a webinar, but good starting point)
- What's New in RadControls for ASP.NET AJAX, Telerik Extensions for ASP.NET MVC, and OpenAccess ORM
- What's New in RadControls for Silverlight, WPF and Windows Phone 7
- What's New in RadControls for WinForms and Telerik Reporting
- What's New in JustCode and JustMock
- What's New in TeamPulse Q3 2010
- What's New in WebUI Test Studio
- Special Event: Using the Complete Telerik Toolbox [Coming Soon!]
If you saw Friday's Special Event, you may have seen Evan Hutnick's cool "Ad-hoc Silverlight Reporting" demo done with Telerik's Silverlight data visualization controls and rich text editor. If you want to try the code for yourself, it is available now (direct link to download).
Enjoy the over 6 hours of new Q3-specific video content, enjoy the upcoming holidays, and stay tuned for news about 2011 release plans! We never rest so that you can!