The second service packs for the ASP.NET and "Prometheus" RadControls have been released (a day late due to some problems with the web site downloads). The latest service packs primarily focus on delivering bug fixes and performance enhancements across the controls, but there are some new features. Here are some highlights from the yet to be published release notes:
- Handful of bugs fixed in RadAjax, including problems with Redirects
- New features and enhancements in RadDock "Prometheus"
- Improved Cancel button functionality in RadUpload
- Improved JSON serialization performance across all controls
- New property added to RadTabStrip that enables per-tab PostBack settings
- (Full release notes should be online at the above link soon)
Download the latest releases from Telerik.com