After months of waiting, the second major release of 2007 is official and available on Telerik.com. This release is packed with new features, new controls, and loads of performance improvements. Many of the details of this release have been known for a while now, but let's just review some of the major items we shipped today:
- New controls: RadScheduler, RadCalendar for WinForms
- Major updates: RadEditor "Prometheus", RadGrid 5 for ASP.NET, RadChart for all products, RadGridView for WinForms
- New "Prometheus" controls: RadCalendar, RadChart, RadEditor, RadInput, RadWindow
- New Telerik Reporting with integrated wizard and parameters
- New CAB Enabling kit for WinForms
- Overhauled WinForms demos application (with new carousel navigation built on Telerik Presentation Framework)
- Tons of new documentation for all product lines (online tomorrow)
And that doesn't include the work were doing on Sitefinity, which will see its second major release of the year next week. Clearly things are busy at Telerik as we work hard to bring you the tools you need to make your lives as developers easier. A lot of work has been done for this release- there are over 8 pages of release notes for "Prometheus" and 12 pages of release notes for WinForms alone- and we hope that you enjoy the improvements.
Get started with the controls right now by jumping over to your Client.net downloads page, and then visit the Telerik.com forums to let us know what you think. Now, on to Q3!