Keeping with my general pace of delivering a new installment in this series about once a month, it is high time I brought your attention to some great blog posts on the Telerik blogs...(wait for it)...in case you missed it (well, in case you missed them, in this case, but that wouldn't match the series title). The blogs have been busy with new faces and great installments from long time writers, so if you haven't subscribed yet, you should. Without further delay, here are some of the great posts from the last month:
- Ultimate .NET Credit Card Utility - a brief post talking about a new article I recently added to the Code Project.
- How to: Create RadRotator Programmatically- a detailed how-to on creating RadRotators with templates programmatically
- Online Help Skin- a sneak preview of the new skin coming to the Telerik Online Documentation
- ASP.NET Web Control Performance Test in Selenium- Telerik's masters of QA show you how to use Selenium to run performance tests on web controls
- Q2 Skinning- the RadControl default embedded skins are changing in Q2 and this post gives you a preview of the new look
- ASP.NET AJAX Tips & Tricks- this brief post shows you some tricks for optimizing ASP.NET AJAX updates