Time has been flying by at an unbelievable pace during the final "Q" release cycle this year, and lost in time's wake are a couple of "ICYMI" updates. To refresh your memory, these updates bring you highlights from the blog posts over on Telerik.com that you may have missed due to your RSS gluttony (I know, I feed too much, too). Many people contribute to the Telerik Blogs and there some excellent posts, full of information, that you shouldn't miss. So without further delay, here are some standout posts from the Telerik blogs from the last couple of months:
- 5 years of Telerik, new office - by Co-CEO Vassil Terziev
- Visual Studio 2008 RTM is here and we have plenty of new things in RadControls for ASP.NET - title is not short, but good info for early VS 2008 adopters
- Telerik wins "Best Employer" 2007 award - more details on our recent recognition
- 21 new RadGrid videos available - link to new support videos for RadGrid. I highlight this post for those of you who didn't know we have tons of support videos online.
- ClickOnce and the Telerik CAB Enabling Kit - helpful info on deploying CAB applications
- On dynamically creating user controls - a very informative post on how to properly create controls from code
- How wrong custom ViewState handling may harm more than help - an interesting look at potential problems caused by custom ViewState handling