One of the main "challenges" in making a switch from ASP.NET WebForms to ASP.NET MVC is- or rather has been- the lack of a functional data grid. There are many examples showing you how to use a different views for reading and editing data in MVC, but few that show the true "grid experience," where data review and editing can occur in a single view.
- Getting Started with Grid Data Binding
- Configuring Grid Ajax Data Binding
- Configuring Grid Web Service Data Binding
- Getting Started with Grid Data Editing
- Data Editing with Ajax
- Getting Started with Grid Columns