My how time flies. I haven't delivered an ICYMI post in nearly five months, so if you haven't been actively following the Telerik.com blogs or my other various blogs, you've missed a ton of very good information. Obviously, there's too much to cover if I go all the way back to March and start highlighting important posts, so instead I'll highlight some of the better posts you may have missed in the last couple of months. With a big Q release and two new product lines recently coming from Telerik, there's been plenty of very interesting posts. The highlights:
- dotNetRegister: An Intro - my introduction to a big new reference app I'm working on
- How To: RadGrid hierarchy from object hierarchy- straight from Grid master Vladimir Enchev. If you use RadGrid, you definitely want to start following his blog.
- A new product from Telerik?! Oh, what could it be?- the guessing begins!
- RadTreeView for ASP.NET AJAX load on demand modes - why so many?- Atanas Korchev, product team lead, tells you why
- Silverlight Mobile Roadmap Refresher- I remind when we're supposed to see SL mobile
- Potluck Programming (or UWWFY)- it's going to be big
- RadControls for WinForms gaining more speed- Nikolay shows you how to optimize theme performance
- RadControls and ASP.NET AJAX 4.0 Preview- see how Telerik is planning to use new features announced for ASP.NET AJAX
- Accessibility and RadEditor- the product team shows you the accessibility features of RadEditor