While Twitter only represents a small part of the overall developer community, it's still useful as way to get the "pulse" on a specific topic. It's especially interesting to watch the chatter after Telerik makes announcements. Will the modern Caesar "collective" of our time give Telerik a thumbs-up or thumbs-down?
- oising: Free WPF-based TFS work item management tools from telerik (great for codeplex folks!)
- bjuris: Really slick looking TFS app from Telerik
- tommynorman: Very cool TFS tool from Telerik. And it is free!
- damonpayne: Consensus around the office is that the Telerik work item manager is 1,000x better for TFS than the interface built into visual studio
- CalebJenkins: TFS WorkItem tools from Telerik look sweet!
- JasonBarile: The new Telerik TFS Workitem Manager and Project Dashboard betas are pretty cool.
- drub0y: Wow! Telerik released AWESOME work item manager and dashboard apps (WPF based) for TFS... and they're FREE!
- terziev: Pretty exciting to see the WIM and Dashboard go public. Had been waiting for that for a long time. #telerik #tfs #wim
- caffeinatedgeek: FREE TFS TOOLS: Check out the Telerik Work Item Manager and Project Dashboard that #Imaginet built for #Telerik