If you haven’t “won” something from Telerik in the last couple of weeks, you’ve got one more chance this week (after today’s TeamPulse giveaway, of course). And this contest doesn’t require you to stay up at all hours (depending on your timezone – thanks to those of you in Australia, Japan, and surrounding countries that attended the webinars last week)!
With the Q2 2010 release and the addition of the JustMock and TeamPulse products to the Telerik portfolio, we want you to help spread the word about all of the different types of products Telerik provides. Telerik now offers products in four distinct divisions:
- Developer Productivity
- AJAX, MVC, Silverlight, WPF, WinForms, Reporting, ORM, JustCode, JustMock
- Team Productivity
- TeamPulse (officially launched today!), TFS Work Item Manager and Project Dashboard
- Automated Testing
- WebUI Test Studio – Dev and QA Editions
- Web Content Management
- Sitefinity CMS
For this “Tweet and Win” contest, your challenge is to tell the (Twitter) world about everything Telerik is doing these days. To enter the contest, simply:
- Tweet about 4 Telerik products from at least 2 of the Telerik product divisions
- Include #Telerik in your Tweet
- Follow @Telerik (important if you want to win since we’ll be DM’ing the winners)
If you do that between now and this Friday, you’ll be in the drawing for 3 Telerik Ultimate Collections and an Apple iPad!
Got it? Here are some example tweets in case there is any confusion:
- “AJAX=RadControls, CMS=Sitefinity, Testing=WebUITestStudio, Agile=TeamPulse #Telerik”
- “DevProductivity=JustCode, JustMock, TeamProductivity=TeamPulse, Testing=WebUITestStudio #Telerik”
- “DevProductivity= AJAX, Silverlight, ORM, MVC, JustCode, JustMock, Reporting, WinForms, WPF! TeamProductivity=TeamPulse #Telerik”
You get the idea. At least 4 products from at least 2 Telerik divisions. Tweet by Friday midnight (Eastern) and you could win valuable prizes.
Not on Twitter?! (Shocking…) Facebook more your style? We’re extending the contest there, too. On the Telerik Facebook Page, you’ll find a post on the wall about this contest (see image below for fool proof reference). Simply “Like” the post and leave a comment with the “4 from 2” rules above to enter to win.