After a couple of weeks of incredible software giveaways here at Telerik, celebrating both the release of Q2 2010 and the official launch of TeamPulse (and even the upcoming beta of Sitefinity 4), it’s been hard not to feel like it’s Christmas in July if you’re a .NET developer. The giveaways have been so popular that we even exceeded the limits of GoToWebinar (which only holds 1,000 people live at a time)! Still, after all of this, we ran one more contest last week asking you to help us spread the message about all of the new products Telerik is delivering to make .NET developers and teams more productive.
The “Tweet and Win” (or “Facebook and Win,” if you preferred) contest gave you the chance last week to talk about some of the various Telerik products for a chance to win one of three Telerik Ultimate Collections (worth $1999 each) or one of the “super popular” Apple iPads.
Before I announce the winners, let me thank everyone that tweeted and commented on Facebook. We love hear about the Telerik tools helping real people with real projects! Some of my favorite quotes:
- Sakari Hilama - “ASP.NET AJAX (and the Silverlight controls) are the big time savers and work perfectly in SharePoint 2007/2010. These are the controls that you want to use when developing stuff that needs to work and look good.”
- Todd Davis - “My company currently standardizes on Telerik controls, because the controls and the customer service are just ‘that good.’”
- Tony Morehouse - “When reviewing controls to use in my projects, Telerik stood out above the rest. I was initially looking for a reporting solution and Telerik Reporting had the best features and ease of implementation.”
- Steve Kaschimer - “Loving TeamPulse! Finally a nice solution for Agile Development with .NET and TFS.”
- Robert Varga - “We've been using Telerik controls for about 2 years and can't imagine development without them, particularly ASP.NET AJAX and Silverlight controls are the best on market for web developers.”
- Francis Frank - “I feel like 10 programmers in 1 using Telerik.”
And now the randomly selected winners. After compiling hundreds of tweets and comments, the lucky random winners of the Telerik Ultimate Collection are:
- Craig Morehouse (FB)
- Huseyin Ulker (FB)
- @pedrolamas (Twitter)
And the winner of the Apple iPad is: Roger Ward!
Congrats to the winners and thanks again to everyone for joining Telerik for an exciting round of product releases and introductions. There’s plenty more planned for 2010, so enjoy the Telerik Q2 2010 bits and start saving time now to join us for the Q3 2010 release!