Miss today's Weekly Webinar? No problem. The on-demand resources are ready for your viewing pleasure both here on Telerik Watch and on Telerik TV. First, I'd like to thank those of you that took time out of your day to join the live event- hopefully we were able to answer your questions and you were able to extract some good learning. For everyone else, you missed a webinar that covered a lot. And since there is so much covered in this webinar, and since I know it can be challenging to decide if it's worth watching a 1 hour online video, here are some questions to ask yourself to help you make your decision:
- Do you want to know how to build an application for Silverlight or WPF that uses "enterprise grade" patterns?
- Do you want to see a "best practices" approach for structuring your Visual Studio solution when building a n-tier XAML application?
- Do you wish you knew more about Microsoft Prism and how to use it?
- Do you want to better understand what the MVVM pattern is all about?
- Do you you want to see the "proof" that the RadControls for Silverlight / WPF have 100% identical APIs and can be easily used to build one application and target both the desktop and the web?