Have you ever wished you could go to a conference that had all the "big name" speakers from PDC and TechEd, but in a format where you could actually meet and hang-out with them? Then you probably want to make sure Bulgaria is in your travel plans this October, because the 4th Annual DevReach conference allows you to do just that. Telerik, in partnership with Kulov.net, is hosting another premiere event in Sofia, Bulgaria (home to Telerik's headquarters and all-around beautiful city in Eastern Europe) this October 12th and 13th. For less than $200, you get a 2-day conference pass to come learn from speakers like:
- Chris Sells, PM for Business Platforms at MSFT
- Richard Campbell, (does he need introduction?) .NET "rockstar"
- Kent Alstead, ASP.NET MVP & .NET genius
- Lino Tadros, CEO Falafel & .NET stand-up comedian
- Shawn Wildermuth, C# MVP & Silverlight trainer extraordinaire
- And on the list goes...