If you missed the Q2 2009 release of the RadControls for ASP.NET AJAX, you really missed a good one. Not only did the release feature serveral brand new controls (Captcha, ListBox, BinaryImage, XmlHttpPanel) and tons of feature improvements (like client-side web service binding in RadScheduler), it also featured very few bugs!
- [VS Extensions] Full support for Visual Studio 2010 Beta 1, including new VS "code shortcuts"
- New "Copy" functionality in RadFileExplorer (hold Cntl + drag to copy item)
- Improved client-side API for web service binding with RadScheduler
- New RTL support in RadSplitter
- Over 20 fixes and improvements for RadEditor - including fix for "the Firefox break tag"
- Over 20 fixes and improvements for RadGrid
- Over 20 fixes and improvements for RadScheduler